I'm just a normal girl with a good eye that has a passion for capturing those special moments in life.
My dream job is to be a professional photographer with my own business, while I work on that, I am also working on getting a Bachelors degree in Deaf Studies.
To put it simply, I'm a girl with a love for people and a love for pictures. I would honored to be apart of all your precious moments and special occasions.
My technical skills include:
- Experience in using film and digital camera.
- Working knowledge of Lightroom and Photoshop.
- Experience in dark room techniques.
- Proficient in both PC and Mac Platforms.
I understand that each person and your needs for pictures are different, and so I have prepared the following steps for each client to take advantage of:
- I will provide a contract to ensure each client will have a clear understanding of what will happen on the picture day, resulting in a smooth process.
- I will arrange and attend meetings(via phone call, text, email, or in person) regarding establishing what is expected from me, any specific pictures you desire, and price and payment option for the photo shoot.
- I will have a list of possible venues available to pick from.
- If the packages that I have created do not fit your needs, I will create an affordable, individual photo shoot at the clients discretion and agreed upon by me.